It is with great sadness that in accordance with government guidelines from Thursday 5th November we will be closed.
Staying positive we look forward to re-open on Wednesday 2nd December.
Best wishes and many thanks from all the team at Blue Boar Hairdressing.
This is how we will be protecting you all during appointments:
1. The salon has undergone a deep clean and hygiene overhaul
2. All staff have been issued with full PPE - including face masks, Visors, aprons and gloves
3. Clients will be given disposable gowns and towels
4. All brushes and Combes will be sanitised before each client
5. A protective screen has been installed at reception
6. Visits to the salon will be by prior appointment only
7. Appointment times have been extended so that no appointment overlapping occurs
8. We have reduced the number of people working at any one time to three at the most
9. Hand sanitiser provided upon arrival
10. All magazines have been removed
11. No teas or coffees will be provided
12. Cleaning and sanitising will occur after every client using powerful disinfectants
13. We will regularly ventilate the salon to encourage plenty of fresh air to circulate
We would like to make the following requests:
1. Please can all customers arrive on time to their scheduled appointment instead of earlier
2. Please do not come to the salon if you are feeling unwell or if anybody in your household is required to self isolate
3. Please do not come in if you have been in contact with somebody you believe has the virus
4. Upon entering the salon please use the hand sanitising gel provided
5. Please wear a protective face mask, if not we will provide one on arrival
We can't wait to see you all back in the salon, thank you for being so patient.
Best wishes from all of us at Blue Boar Hairdressing .